Release Date: Nov. 4, 2014
Seventeen of our most identifiable compositions, stripped to their core by some of today’s top remixers and reassembled in powerful and surprising ways, giving each of these fan favorites a fresh new life.
Since our first release, we’ve heard audiomachine music paired with some of the most iconic, groundbreaking, and visually stunning film and television advertising campaigns of the last decade. In most cases, the marriage of music and picture played out exactly on-screen as it did in our imagination, when we first sat down to write the tracks. Other times, we’ve seen how open, creative minds, unencumbered by typical trailer guidelines, can interpret our music in totally unique and unexpected ways – often to great and inspiring results.
On this album, we set out to harness that creativity. We reached out to some of our favorite remixers and artists and gave them free reign to re-envision our music through their lens. The result is here: seventeen of audiomachine’s most identifiable compositions, stripped to their core and reassembled in powerful and surprising ways, giving each of these songs a fresh new life.
We’re profoundly grateful to the artists who brought their talent and vision to these tracks, and are extremely proud to present REMIXED.
1) Blood and Stone (Ivan Torrent Remix)
2) Breath and Life (Digweed Remix)
3) Akkadian Empire (Paul Dinletir Remix)
4) Reaching (White Sea Remix)
5) Phoenix Rising (Cole Plante Remix)
6) Guardians at the Gate (David Garcia Diaz Remix)
7) Ruins of Nan Madol (Photek Remix)
8) Above and Beyond (RAC Remix)
9) Helios (Witchman Remix)
10) Judge and Jury (Paul Dinletir Remix)
11) Fire and Honor (Matt Lange Remix)
12) Guardians at the Gate (Bruno Cariou Remix)
13) Four Horsemen (Martyn Corbet Remix)
14) Transcendence (Dawn Golden Remix)
15) Apollo’s Triumph (Paul Dinletir Remix)
16) Drakon’s Empire (Witchman Remix)
17) 10 Inch Nails (Alluxe Remix)
18) Land of Shadows (Kelly Andrew Remix)